Read the lates news around the world on Levanjiltv.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dr. Rudolph Moise entered politics

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin
Dr. Rudolph Moise entered politics

Dr. Rudolph "Rudy" Moses has officially announced his candidacy for U.S. Congress 17th District of Florida in Miami, it was learned.

Dr. Rudolph "Rudy" Moses has officially announced his candidacy for U.S. Congress 17th District of Florida in Miami. He made the announcement at Charles Hadley Park in Liberty City, the black neighborhood of Miami.

Joined by community leaders, religious leaders, advocates, community activists, family and friends, the actor from "The Wind of Desire" has launched his campaign by saying: "I am running for Congress because I will continue to serve our community and country. "

"When I came here from Haiti at age 17 years, said he was so excited about the opportunities that this country has to offer."

Today, I am equally excited and I want to help others realize their own American dream, "says the doctor who presided over last August the congress of the Haitian diaspora.

Dr. Moses argues that his experience as a successful businessman, doctor, lawyer and lieutenant-colonel in the reserve of the U.S. Air Force made him a better candidate than his opponents.

Note that the Haitian Marlene Bastien, community leader and head of the Association Fanm Ayisyen nan Miami (FANM), was also launched in the race for U.S. Congress.

DD / HPN

View user profile http://levanjiltvnews.forumotion.net
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

No Comment.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum