Levanjiltv News
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Read the lates news around the world on Levanjiltv.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Earthquake: Thierry Henry contributes

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Earthquake: Thierry Henry contributes Empty Earthquake: Thierry Henry contributes Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:07 am

Admin

Admin

Earthquake: Thierry Henry contributes

The French international striker from FC Barcelona, Thierry Henry gave a sum of 56 thousand euros to Doctors Without Borders to assist victims of Haiti.
Earthquake: Thierry Henry contributes Thierr10
After the charity match played by many professional players in Europe in favor of Haiti, it is the turn to Thierry Henry, former Arsenal player, to make its contribution to countries affected by the devastating earthquake. He donated a sum of 56 000 to the organization Doctors Without Borders.

According to media Catalan club, FC Barcelona, the player says he was very touched by the tragedy of January 12 that hit the country.

"It touches me closely, because 20 years ago it happened something similar in Guadeloupe and I know that Haitians must live. I have many friends there." Haiti is a former French colony. It is as if they were cousins. They need help. I felt I had to do something. That's why I decided to donate to Doctors without Borders. " Said former Monaco

Source: CW / HPN (French)
Levanjiltv: English Translation

https://levanjiltvnews.forumotion.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum